Alright, this morning I was feeling super sentimental and huggy, now I’m down to business. 😉 Well okay, as businessy as I ever get lol.
I’ve found, through trial and error (mainly error), that I do better by making goals in lists. This isn’t an OCD thing, more like a Sara-is-disorganized thing. A sad fact I have to work around every day but I’ve found my ways of coping. 😀
So, the goals for July (in no particular order):
– finish AHW4, get it edited and published; work on AHW5 (both of these are already planned out and plot-intensive)
– finish ALL my mirrors, including the promised Jeremiah side and part two of Loki’s POV
– explore further an option that fell into my lap this morning (why yes, it IS Super Sekrit…at least for now 😉 )
– try and finish the assassin novella for an August edit
– figure out what to do with “Back In The Groove” (pull it and republished the full story later or serialize like I did with AHW)
Yes I know, it sounds like a modest month but it’s amazing how things can pile up and take longer than you originally thought. This is all of course on top of my other daily chores and routines. I have other ideas percolating in the back of my head of course but am trying to complete my current projects before moving on.